- Subcontractors may submit progress claims to Devcon for the portion of work completed during that month.
- All invoices shall include a full description of works carried out and supporting documentation (if any).
- The following documents are required to be attached to each invoice: Subcontractors statement; copy of Public Liability Certificate of Currency ($10million required); copy of Workers Compensation Certificate of Currency.
- Once approved by the appropriate Site Manager, all invoices will be paid 30 days after end of month.
- To ensure payment at that time, invoices are to be received by the last day of the month that work is carried out.
- All new subcontractors are to complete and return Devcon’s Subcontractor Application form.
- Subcontractors are to use extreme care when excavating around Telstra, Sydney Water or stormwater services.
- Major damage or failure to use due care may render subcontractor liable for repairs.
- Subcontractors are required to keep jobsite neat and tidy.
- Subcontractors are required to comply with all WHS requirements.
- Subcontractors agree to accept liability for their own compliance, safety and actions whilst working as a subcontractor for Devcon.
- Subcontractors agree to ensure that they have the relevant public liability, workers compensation and other relevant insurances.
- Subcontractors are required to submit Safe Work Method Statements before commencing any work.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF Version 2 – 7th July 2014